Facilities at the Radisson Hotel
The Radisson Blu Scandinavia is situated right next to the center of Copenhagen close to restaurants, shopping and clubbing. For those who prefer to remain at the hotel it holds all facilities to ensure an entertaining stay.
Guests staying at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia have free access to Denmark's largest casino. If eight hours of bridge do not suffice, the black jack and poker tables await in the Copenhagen Casino.
The casino offers free access for all participants in the CBI staying at the hotel. The casino is an independent entity which means hotel guests usually have to pay access fee like all other guests.
Restaurants & Bars
The Radisson Blu Scandinavia can present no less than four fine restaurants and three on-site bars:
- Eat in style with panoramic views at The Dining Room
- Experience authentic Thai cuisine at the popular Blue Elephant
- Indulge in international flavors at Mamas & Papas
- Try the traditional Japanese cuisine in Restaurant Kyoto
- Visit the Red 7 Bar inside the Copenhagen Casino
The view from The Dining Room
All guests staying at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia have free access to the fitness facilities of the Danish fitness chain fitness.dk. The fitness center also offers massage or aromatherapy treatment by charge.
The hotel's large fitness center includes a squash court among other facilities